Phone cases make for a practical and affordable tech gift. These cases can be produced with any artwork or graphic design. You can also use decorative artwork or slogans can make for a unique and personal gift for your customers.
You can select from a range case varieties and realise your artwork, creative design or branding in two-dimensional form on an smartphone case.
1. PRICE PER CASE ($AUD)
- Wholesale price – $Prices vary depending on style of case selected
- Retail price – vendor sets retail price in Australian dollars
- Shipping price – this is a free shipping product
- Vendor Commission – Commission is 22% of final retail price set by the vendor (commission is subject to change)
Note: that actual currency conversion rate will be provided on the day of order by the banks.
4. UNDERSTAND THE DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES AND COSTS OF FREIGHT (APPROXIMATES)
- Ready to ship within 3 days of placing order
- Christmas – order must be confirmed by December 17th.
5. NOW YOU ARE READY TO UNDERSTAND THE ORDER PROCESS
Setting up your artwork
Artwork needs to be supplied in print-ready format:
- We accept Artwork file types:
- PNG and JPEG only.
- Colour mode: RGB
- File size: High-resolution 300dpi
- Artwork must fit into:
- 829 x 1686px
- Screen Colour to Print Colour – please note that all computer monitors are calibrated differently, colour will vary from screen to screen and therefore in the final product also. Colours may look more vibrant on a computer screen than on the actual product.
A mock-up image of the final product will be sent to you to approve prior to loading the product on the site.
Ordering a prototype – We can order a prototype at a reduced price. If you would like us to double-check your file in photoshop that it meets specifications and make minor improvements to your files prior to ordering a prototype or making the product live we charge $15+gst.
What is the process for ordering?
Develop your idea and artwork for the phone using the specs provided!
We are happy to assist you decide which artwork will work better and potentially which may sell better.
Once you have decided, contact us by email with your design which follows the design guidelines above.
We will assist with minor work at no cost eg. checking the file is ok and will print well to get your design be ready for printing. However, If there is more extensive work eg. you need an artwork photographed we may charge a fee for this, but we will let you know this beforehand.
Once the design is finalised, we will send you a prototype image to approve the design. Once the design is approved, we will load the product on the site.
You will need to set a retail price (based on the suggested retail prices for that item in the catalogue) for us to add to the product and then you are ready to sell.
We can arrange a prototype of the product for you if you wish to see the product prior to it being offered in your store – the prototype will be at cost.
Once you have approved the prototype we will order the prototype for you and invoice you for the cost of the prototype.
We will arrange any prototype example images to be added to the product listing. You are welcome to add further photos to the listing using your the prototype received including flat-lay or in-situ images.
Once the product listing is in draft form, we will add the product listing to your store backend for you to manage and make live when you are ready.
When a customer orders, the product will be printed on demand and sent directly to the customer.
WHO DO I CONTACT TO MAKE AN ORDER OR GET MORE INFORMATION?
- April 4, 2020
- Create unique phone cases to provide a new product for your customers