You are almost there! This page provides more information on becoming a First Nations Gifts vendor.
Once you complete this registration, we will then send you your vendor account details so you to begin setting up your store.
Now that your application has been approved, we ask that you read this page and complete any requirements to register as a Vendor…
1. Read this page thoroughly to complete your registration.
2. Create an account on First Nations Gifts here.
3. Return to this page to complete your First Nations Gifts – Registration.
5. We will then change your account you just created to a Vendor account and email you when it is ready.
6. We will then work with you to create your brand on the First Nations Gifts site.
5. Once your brand is set up, you are ready to get selling!
Vendors have access to their own portal called ‘Campfire’ within the site where information related to First Nations Gifts vendors is held. Campfire will inform you of:
- site changes,
- best selling and best performing products
- new brands joining
- alerts for upcoming sales opportunities
- a knowledgebase on how to navigate the site
- a 10% vendor discount on all products on First Nations Gifts
- access to new products manufacturing
You will need to:
- Preferably have at least three different items available to sell.
- Have professionally shot (or professional looking) and styled product photographs. We can help you with great looking shots it you need.
- Be able to fulfill and ship orders with Australia Post or Sendle* or another courier.
- Have a valid ABN (if you are an Australian-based business/company).
- Have a business Paypal account and have a Stripe Account to get paid.
- Have a logo – preferably landscape style on a white background and that can be cropped to 250x98px (pixels). We can also assist with ensuring your logo will meet the image size specs.
- If you have an existing website – we may be able to import your products and copy them to the dashboard of your brand store of First Nations Gifts. This will save you time in uploading your products.
Yes, we can provide both advice and support to assist you in creating your brand on First Nations Gifts.
We can provide both technical and presentation advice when setting up your store so that it looks it’s best.
We can give you tips on styling and photography, product descriptions, pricing and packaging.
If you have a range of products on your own website we can potentially import your products into your account on the site to save you from having to load each product individually. Please enquire with us on this process.
Complete the Vendor registration form and accept the First Nations Gifts – Agreement below:
Once accepted, we will review your registration and once approved send you a welcome email so you can login as a vendor.
Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Campfire – the vendors homepage. This is the area where all the information you need to be a vendor is available including information on products, a knowledgebase and product development options
Please email us at firstnation[email protected] with any questions on information on this page.