We currently ship to customers in:
- New Zealand
Please note that our vendors are located in Australia and the products they send to your fulfillment address may be subject to additional charges such as international duties or taxes.
Our sellers may offer table-rate shipping (shipping based on size x weight) or flat-rate shipping.
Flat Rate Shipping*
The flat rate shipping cost within Australia:
- $10 Flat Rate in Australia
The flat rate shipping cost from Australia to New Zealand:
- $20 Flat Rate to New Zealand
*Flat Rate shipping is not available for large or heavy products. Delivery is generally made either by DHL or Australia Post International. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Our products ship directly from the businesses, makers and artists that are sellers on First Nations Gifts.
This shipping approach means that items will have different shipping times dependent on the location of the sellerr and the destination of the items sent.
Many of our suppliers will provide an estimate of shipping times for various products.
Items are shipped Monday – Friday, so if you order an item on the weekend it will be shipped on the next business day.
Some supplier products are personalised or made on order, these products are shipped when the item is produced and production times vary. An estimate will be provided by the supplier on the product page.
If an item is on back-order and scheduled to ship at a later date, we’ll notify you before you add the item to your basket.
If an item is out of stock, you won’t be able to add it to your shopping basket
- Within Australia – Standard Delivery is FREE for orders $125 or over, and Flat rate of $10.00 for orders under $125.
- Some of our suppliers may offer table-rat shipping or FREE shipping Australia-wide for selected items*
- All Standard Delivery orders are sent with AUSTRALIA POST or SENDLE.
- Sellers may charge an additional shipping fee for certain heavier items or particularly fragile orders
- Some suppliers also offer other shipping options such as couriers.
- Use the Delivery Calculator above for a specific delivery estimate to your delivery postcode).
- Deliveries are generally made Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). During the Christmas period some deliveries may be made on a Saturday.
- In some locations, deliveries may be made to the nearest post office and a collection card provided to collect items.
The fulfillment address is the shipping address where your items will be sent to. If you send your items to an international address, it is helpful if you also write your address in the Special Instructions field during check out.
Unfortunately, we don’t currently allow items to be picked up from us as our items are sent out directly from our network of sellers and they are located in various locations across the country.
A $20AUD flat-fee is provided for all orders to New Zealand customers from Australian sellers.
The special delivery instructions field on the checkout page is for you to provide specific instructions printed on the mailing label for the courier or postal service.
Requests are provided to couriers, however courier are third-part businesses and First Nations Gifts cannot guarantee the fulfillment of specific instructions.
If your order is being sent and delivered in Australia
$10 Standard Shipping (FREE for orders above $125 per seller)
Flat rate shipping on your entire order.
3-8 business days.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery if you are in Northern Territory or non-Metro Western Australia.
$17 Express Post
1-3 business days.
You will receive a notification email when your order leaves is shipped.
Most orders will include a tracking link to the courier’s or post offices website that will allow you to track the whereabouts of your item and expected delivery date.
You can track your order here by entering the order email address, order number and delivery postcode.
While our delivery timeframes are general, we hope that your order is not far away. However, sometimes there can be delays.
To find out where your order is located please go to out Order Tracking page. Enter your tracking number, and hopefully that will tell you where your order is.
If not, please contact us and we can try to find out where your order is.